Ascot Budget & Residences offers very convenient Brisbane airport accommodation only 7km from the Brisbane International and Domestic Airport. The 5-minute drive makes it the best placed to serve both local and international travelers with comfortable accommodation. Situated on 143 Nudgee Rd, Ascot QLD 4007, the hotel is evidently very close to the airport. This proximity to the airport notwithstanding, Ascot Budget & Residences has affordable pricing for whatever room type you may choose
The rooms are well maintained making them clean and comfortable. Guests get to enjoy a range of features like free Wi-Fi everywhere, on-site parking, air conditioning and coffee/tea making facilities in each room. Guests don’t need to take their clothes to a laundry far away since there is a shared washing and drying machine with ironing facilities to keep you clean and smart while staying at the motel.
Just 5 minutes drive from the airport and 12 minutes from the city center, the accommodation is strategically situated to serve your needs. The shared kitchen allows anyone to prepare their meals, but if you are not the cooking type, there are restaurants close by. When you need to relax, the communal lounge with a large TV can help with that.
The simple rooms at Ascot Budget & Residences are very stylish, with a beautiful color theme, cozy sheets, and comfortable beds. The shared bathrooms are hygienic, and the staff is friendly and does everything you ask. It is the best place to spend some before your departure as you are sure not to be late for your flight. Your stay includes breakfast. It is the fly in fly out base in Brisbane.
At this Brisbane airport accommodation, there are several types of rooms to choose from.
Apartment: this comes with one double bed, one single bed and rollaway bed. Other facilities include TV, air-conditioning, Wi-Fi, tea/coffee making facilities, daily service, fridge, shared bathroom, linen, shared ironing facilities and shared washing and drying facilities.
Single room: this has all the above facilities in addition to the one-bed capacity.
Double room: features all the standard facilities and two single beds with a rollaway bed.
Triple room: Have the standard features with one single and one double bed
At Ascot Budget & Residences, you will get value for your money; all the rooms are clean and comfortable with friendly service for everyone.
• The motel is only 7km from Brisbane International and Domestic Airports. It is 9km from the CBD of Brisbane and just minutes away from pubs, shops, restaurants, and cafes. Bus and train services are readily available from this location. And if you want to do more then the Portside Wharf Cruise Terminal, Doomben Racecourse, and Eagle Farm Racecourse are close by.
• This motel is newly renovated giving it an entirely new look. They have changed the beddings, furniture, air conditioning, bathrooms, and carpeting. Each room is air-conditioned and has a flat-screen TV, coffee and tea-making facilities, and a refrigerator.
• It is just 5 minutes away from various dining and shopping establishments. You can grab something across the motel at the Gallopers Sports Club. And the train and bus stations are only a door stop away, how convenient for any traveler.
• The motel offers free Wi-Fi everywhere, free private parking on site, and snacks and drinks vending machines. If you need cash, the ATM on the site will come in handy.
• From the airport, there is an airport shuttle service to make your transfer hassle-free.
• At the front desk, you will get professional service, tour desk, and luggage storage.
Points to note
– Guests check in from 1400 hours, and check-out is 1000 hours.
– The prepayment, cancellation, and book now pay later policies depend on the room type. At the point of selecting the room, you should check the conditions of the room.
– The right to pre-authorize credit cards lies with the hotel and the cards accepted include VISA, Mastercard, Maestro, and Etfpos
Things to Do around the Brisbane airport accommodation
While perched at the Ascot Budget & Residences, you can Visit the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, the Roma Street Parkland or take the citycat or City Hopper to get an excellent tour of parts of Brisbane along the Brisbane River. Visit Mount Coot-tha Lookout to have a great view of the city and landscape around and spend some time at the Brisbane Botanic Gardens Mt. Coot-tha. The Story Bridge Adventure Climb will give you a thrilling hiking experience among other beautiful places to visit while in Brisbane.
Get more from http://www.ascotbudgetinn.com.au